Benefits of Dental Implants
Dental Implants help you feel better, look better and live better.
Whether for one tooth or many, dental implants can work for you.
Implants can be used to replace one missing tooth so that the replacement looks and feels natural.
Also, two or more implants can serve as a stable support for the replacement of many teeth.
- Implants eliminate the day-to-day frustrations and discomfort of ill-fitting dentures.
- Implants allow people to enjoy a healthy and varied diet without the restrictions many denture wearers face.
- Implants renew your self-confidence, and let you speak clearly and comfortably without embarrassing clicking noises or denture slippage.
- Implants allow you to enjoy an active lifestyle.
After more than 30 years of service, many of the dental implants first placed by oral and facial surgeons in the United States continue to function at peak performance.
While every patient is unique, new technology, materials and treatments make dental implants a good choice for almost anyone who needs to replace missing teeth.
- Dental implants do not harm neighboring teeth.
- Dental implants can last a lifetime.
- Recurrent decay, gum disease and other factors often lead to failure of fixed bridgework.
Call our office (412) 262-5091 to schedule your Dental Implant consultation with Dr. Joe Goth.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and our website www.gpcsurgery.com