GPC is familiar with the vast number of oral and facial diseases, abnormalities and dysfunctions, as well as the over-whelming number of surgical procedures available to treat them. Every
day we encounter patients with unique and diverse ailments – no two are alike. We tailor
our pre-surgical and surgical approach accordingly by:
All of the above help alleviate patient stress and help manage anxiety.
- Providing accurate diagnostic and pre-operative evaluations, including consultation with
other medical specialists when appropriate.
- Incorporating current, proven technologies and practicing the most advanced methods
in oral and maxillofacial surgery.
- Utilizing an outpatient surgery center equipped with the latest technology and fully staffed
to provide the safest surgical care.
- Offering Intravenous (I.V.) sedation and general anesthesia.
- Emphasizing post-surgical follow-up care.
- Providing 24/7 on-call service.